Friday 23 May 2014

#100daysofsummer



100 days from tomorrow (24th May 2014) will be the 1st of September.

The 1st September usually marks the end of the summer holidays, I’m not ruled by academic years anymore; but having the academic year structure be part of your life for so long, it ingrains into your head a little bit.

So with 100 days of summer left; I've decided to make a ‘Summer Bucket List’, so I can make the most of it and not let it flash past in a daze of pub gardens and daisy.

Punting in the River in Oxford
Lots of picnics in the Park
Notting Hill Carnival
Cowley Road Carnival
Read 3 Books
Spend a whole day eating all three meals outside
Outdoor Movie
Theme Park Day
Go to the beach
Run 10 miles
Big Summer Family Picnic
Go for a long hike
Make Daisy Chains

I’m also going to be joining the #100happydays movement and documenting 100 happy summery shots, but adding to it my own hashtage #100daysofsummer.

Join me – let’s make memories this summer.

What’s on your summer bucket list?



No comments:

Post a Comment