Tuesday 13 May 2014

Tuesday Thoughts

I found this little nugget on an e-newsletter I receive from a nutritionist and seems it fits in very well with my new attitude to healthy and nutrition.  Since starting my new journey to a healthier and fitter me I have felt like a new person and haven't got a cold once, and hay fever doesn't seem to have caught me this season.


More updates to come this week :-).

“Nutrition is to your body, like fuel is to a formula one engine.  Your body is amazing, one of a kind.  There is only one of you and food should be tailored to what makes you feel your best!  Getting your food choices and eating habits right is THE most important thing in your life.  Without it, your body slowly weakens much quicker than it should, you get ill more often and colds and flu’s last longer, you are more prone to attack, you feel lousy and are not focused or productive in your every day life”.



No comments:

Post a Comment