Wednesday 23 April 2014

Surround yourself with people you love


Being healthy is not just about eating well and exercising, don’t get me wrong, that plays a big part of it – but it’s not all. You have to be healthy and happy with yourself as a person too.

Life is a journey, along the way you will find people who have a positive effect in your life and people who have a negative effect. Try and focus, spend time with and love the people who have the positive effect in your life, they are the ones who help in the make you feel happy.

So as a little dedication to some of the people I love in my life I’m going to write about the people who have a really positive effect in my life, and use this as an excuse to show off how AWESOME my friends are.

Amanda

All great people are named Amanda – it’s a fact that my best friend Amanda will agree with me. This girl is AMAZING, a pillar of strength, a heart of gold, amazing baker and awesome dancer. For me spending time with her is complete therapy for me, as she has such a fresh outlook on life. 

*she also has an awesome blog which you should follow here



Beth
Summing up most people in three words is hard – but with Beth it’s the easiest thing ever. Crazy. Happy. Lovable. Everyone needs a Beth in their life, just for the positivity she exceeds out 24/7. I’m pretty sure ‘because I’m Happy’ was written just for her. Your never sad when Beth is around as her happiness is infectious. She’s also great at giving advice and has always got your back.


Zoe
Inspirational, motivated, determined and amazing taste in music – who wouldn't want to be her friend? If this girl wants something, she doesn't let anything stand in her way and goes and gets it. She’s also not afraid of telling everyone and everything as it is, what you see is what you get with her and I love that (especially when you’re trying on clothes). A great workout buddy, drinking partner and makes an awesome cup of tea – everyone needs a Zoe in their life.


Mat
Who would have thought the boy who use to scribble all over my homework diary turned out to be like a brother (even my Mother worries about him). He’s my go-to bloke when I need a rant, moan, artistic advice and a bitch. Before twitter he was the one I would text my general moans about throughout the day. He’s the boy I tell everything too, and even if we haven’t spoken for a while when we’re together it’s like we’ve never been apart. He’s always finding strange new bands before they make it main stream – keeping me one step ahead of the charts.



Kyle
My boy, my love, my pillar of love, hope and strength - more on him soon.





These five people are literally some of the best people I have in my life. There are lots of others who contribute to my life – especially my family, but more to follow on them soon. Love you all X 

No comments:

Post a Comment