Friday 17 January 2014

A blog a week keeps the doctor away?

I vowed to write a blog post every week, and as it’s Friday and the week is coming to an end, time is ticking on getting this post out and not breaking another one of my new year’s resolutions. It’s been a busy week; except for today work has been demanding all week, but enjoyable – doing the ‘fun’ parts of my jobs. I’ve not exercised as much as I would have liked too, and I’ve not eaten as healthy as I would have liked too – but the weeks passed now and I don’t have a tardis to go back and change that. I just have to accept it.

However I am learning that lots of things are not in my control and sometimes you just need to kick back and have a ‘slower’ week – when work is demanding; try and balance out the stress by having a less demanding time out of work. When things don’t go as planned, just try and stick to the plan next time – every decision is your own, but it’s impossible to control everyone else’s decision around you.

Emotional outburst over…back to normal stuff.

The boyf and I have started watching Game of Thrones. 3 episodes in and so far, it’s OK. Struggling to take the King seriously; as whenever I see Mark Addy in anything I think back to him acting as Fred Flintstone.

Besides that not much more to report – hopefully a more interesting post next week.


X

No comments:

Post a Comment