Wednesday 4 December 2013

My first blog post.....

I've always liked writing, I don’t think I have ever been good at it but I have always seen it as a release of emotions. I can see why for centuries people have kept a diary, not just to document their actions but as a form of therapy, keeping them sane as history passed by….so here comes this blog – my emotional release / rant (please sit tight it’s going to be a rocky road).

I’m Mandy, I have always wanted to keep a blog  - but having spent the years arguing with myself what topic I should base my blog on. There is so many things going on in my life that I could write about; my love for baking, my mission to get the body of a goddess, my crazy big family, my love to travel….the list goes on. So I thought why not just write about it all – a lot of people are going through these steps simultaneously, so just write, who cares if 5 or 500 people read it (well I do a little, everyone wants to be accepted / loved right ?).

So here it is another thing to do in 2014; have a blog, update a blog, keep a blog.


I also like photos / pictures / images…so there will be A LOT of photos…lots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment